Opencart Google Trusted Store (VQMOD)
Click Image for Gallery
Opencart Google Trusted Store (VQMOD)NOW SUPPORT MULTI STORE
Opencart Version: 1.5.x.x to 2.0.x.x
All changes are done by using VQMOD (2.5.1 or higher) so it's required to have vqmod installed.
Important: Read all the instructions before buy. Your store must comply to Google Trusted Store policy. No refund will be given in case of that.
1. Google Trusted Store Badge Script.
2. Google Trusted Store Order Module.
3. Very easy to integrate. Just a single vqmod file.
4. No opencart core files overwrite.
5. Enable/Disable or Remove anytime you want.
6. Makes Order Success page to run using HTTPS (required).
1. Enter Store ID, Google Shopping Account ID, etc from Admin.
2. Enable/Disable any time you want.
Admin demo : http://demo.buy-extensions.com/admin/
user : demo
pass : demo
(Go to System > Settings, Edit default store and click on Google Trusted Store tab)
Frontend demo : http://demo.buy-extensions.com/
(Since its demo, you have to look for Google Trusted script in "View Source")
1) Your opencart site must have SSL enabled and your order confirmation pages must only be accessible using HTTPS. This extension already does that.
2) Your store must use an HTML5 DOCTYPE.
4) Your store’s shopping cart pages, checkout pages, and confirmation pages must be hosted on the same domain as your store’s domain.
5) Please refer to this link for more info:
6) Once you have completed code validation and submitted your application, your account will enter a qualification period for a minimum of 30 days while Google assesses your eligibility to participate in the Google Trusted Stores program. The qualification period may be extended if there is insufficient data to determine your eligibility.
1) FREE Support will provide only to bug fixes of this extension only.
2) No FREE modifications and integration to customized website or other extension.
3) You can get Google Trusted Store Account setup and Extension setup for $29 extra.